Wednesday 30 January 2013

Perry Belcher at Traffic & Conversion Summit 2013

Hi once again from Perry Belcher. I am sharing some pictures of recent "Traffic & Conversion Summit 2013" It was great beginning of 2013 and I am quiet excited about the year 2013 as I'd set some goals to be ahcieved this year and it includes starting 2 new businesses as well. I'll share more details about the business I plan to start later.

Please take a look at the pics of Perry Belcher at Traffic & Conversion Summit 2013







Get ready Perry, its your turn to speak now :)



















Perry Belcher speaking at the "Traffic and Conversion Summit 2013"





Hey, Perry Belcher, I still got some questions for you.



Its time to get some pics, Perry posing for camera after summit.




Perry Belcher enjoying some light moments in the summit.




I hope you liked the pics. 

Thanks for watching

No comments:

Post a Comment