Tuesday 8 January 2013

Perry Belcher Skydiving Video

Sharing my skydiving video in this post. It was an amazing experience, jumping from the aircraft, flying like a bird and then land on the ground. Until my first experience with skydiving I've seen people doing skydiving on TV, movies or some air force shows only.

Here is the video of Perry Belcher Skydiving. Please watch the video and share your comments at this blog on at the video page. You are also invited to take a look at some other videos I've posted over vimeo, my channel name at vimeo is Perry Belcher and complete URL is http://vimeo.com/perrybelchervideos

I'll be soon uploading new videos from my recent conference, where I talked about how to sell eBooks and brand yourself at Amazon.  So don't forget to bookmark or subscribe to the video channel and keep visiting.

Have a nice day.

Thanks for your time reading this post.

Perry Belcher



No comments:

Post a Comment